1. Once in the Monaco web page where the coupon code or promo code applies to, select the product wanted for purchase and click on the item.
2. Select the color, size and quantity wanted to purchase then click ADD TO BAG button.
3. If you want to review the cart list click VIEW BAG button or if done selecting the item to buy and the quantity, click proceed to checkout button.
4. The page redirects to the customer account page.
1) Have an account? - Enter the correct email address and password then click the SIGN IN button.
2) Guest Checkout - Fill out the corresponding form with your billing address and select whether you'd like it shipped to your entered address or a different one.
5. After you click on the CONTINUE button, you will be redirected to the shipping options. Select how you would like the merchandise delivered:
6. On the next page, you will be asked for your payment details and the PROMO code. Enter your code in the box and click CONTINUE.
1. Save on your merchandise purchase by using coupon, discounts, rewards, promo, deals or sale codes when purchasing online or at the stores.
2. Regularly visit the different coupon websites for fresh deals and coupons.
3. Save on your shipping cost by using shipping codes during checkout.
4. Regularly check and avail of clubmonaco.com online and in-store promos, sales, and discounts
Also check for seasonal sales, events, festivals, and inventory clearing through the website this way you can plan ahead with your purchases and maximize savings by combining them with coupons and other promotions.
Occasionally, CM also brings in less known brands to the general public into their stores which allows them to educate their customers about other quality garments as well as increase awareness of the 3rd party brands. Many to date are still loyal patrons of the brand and CM is still delivering high-quality products for their customers both old and new alike enjoy.
Founded by three Canadian friends - Joe and Saul Mimran, together with Alfred Sung, they opened the first boutique in Toronto on Queen St. West. By virtue and perseverance, that said store is still active and selling today. Their first US branch opened in Sta. Monica in 1989 and remained to be a Canadian company up until 1999. As of this day it is now owned and operated by Polo Ralph Lauren and is still recognized as its own brand. Retaining its signatures and well-known designs, Club Monaco still goes strong to this very day, providing excellent quality products that are to last a lifetime.