Follow the mentioned below instructions to see how to use coupons and promo codes on your online shopping at Creativebug:
1. Log in to www.creativebug.com, the Creativebug homepage will display.
2. Log in to you Creativebug account, browse through the website and select from the variety of subscriptions available. After you have selected from a variety of the craft subscription plans, click on the start subscription button. The Creativebug order summary page will display. Add the payment details.
3. Type the promo code in ‘Promotion Code' field and click on apply button. The discount will be applied to your Creativebug subscription plan.
4. Update the payment details and click on start subscription and you will be subscribed to the Creativebug plan.
1. Take advantage of the free trial and subscribe to the annual unlimited plan to get a 20% off on the subscription plan.
2. Check out the online coupon websites for any other additional offers on, promo codes, discount coupons etc.
3. Don't forget to check out the banners of the Creativebug website as they display the latest subscription offers.
To enjoy the craft classes you just need to subscribe to the Creativebug platform, support a fantastic group of artists, and you will be provided with access to awesome content to upskill your creative lifestyle. Their subscription-based structure allows them to curate the best artists out there, bringing together a (pretty darn genius) team of lifelong experts and creative gurus. All the Creativebug classes shoot are done by their top-notch videography crew in their San Francisco-based studio—and that's the reason all their content is quality-controlled.
As a maker, you can go through tons of content that Creativebug has to offer. Whether you are looking to sketch or trying to learn something as a hobby during the weekend or love to knit whatever your creative interest is you can upskill yourself with the educational videos and workshops that Creativebug offers in their subscription plan. Creativebug believes that one should not forget that we all were makers, crafters, creators sometime back and just because we have so many other sources of entertainment that the creative side of every individual has taken a back step. Creativebug aims to preserve that creative side of every individual and encourage, motivate people to make something creative and beautiful during their spare time.
Creativebug is more than a crafting website, they are volunteer, activists, and teachers who consider that art should be shared with everyone who is interested in learning new techniques and tips. A percentage of the subscription plan is given to nonprofits organization in the field of art education.
Tips to save money on Creativebug:
1. Join the Creativebug newsletter and get your free pattern, exclusive offers.
2. Subscribe to the Creativebug account and start with your free trial.
A creative bug is the first subscription-based, award-winning video-learning site for art and craft classes. The objective of the company is to inspire every person who is creative at heart. Creativebug is a home to a global community of three groups of creatives—their expert instructors (those that star in the videos), their intense-eyed editorial team (those that make the videos) and their inspired community of members (those that watch, learn, do and share).
Creativebug offers promotional codes and discount coupons quite often for the customers and these discount codes and promo codes can help you to save money on subscription purchases from Creativebug.