1. Get a free dessert or appetizer with email signup
2. Enjoy unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks
3. Enjoy $4 off 2 adult dinner entrees
4. Enjoy $2 off 2 lunch entrees
5. Enjoy never-ending pasta bowls starting at only $10.99
6. Buy 1 get 1 free favorite chicken con broccoli
7. Take up to 7% off total purchase with a discount gift card
8. Find new signature breadstick bun lunch sandwiches for only 46.99
With the first Olive Garden opening in 1982, in Orlando, Florida, other restaurants were soon established and by 1989, there were more than 145 Olive Garden locations. Being one of the many branches of the Darden family of restaurants, Olive Garden became so successful right from the first day of its operation. Bill Darden (the founder), has always taken the initiative to keep Olive Garden at the top by providing new dishes, promotions, and many features as a way of enticing more customers to the restaurant. It is therefore unsurprising that Olive Garden accounts for $3.8 billion out of the $6.9 billion that Darden Company makes. This is approximately 45% of the total sales generated by Darden.
Olive Garden has changed its slogan multiple times in a bid to promote its quality services in addition to enticing more customers. Olive garden's original slogan at the time of its inception was "Good Times, Great Salad, Olive Garden" which majorly highlighted its unlimited salad. This was later changed to "When you're here, you're family" before earning the current slogan "We're all family here." Olive Garden's latest slogan resulted from the addition of breadsticks to its menu after which its marketing team advocated for the need to have a family-inclined slogan. One of the key things that made Olive Garden such a popular restaurant was its famous salad dressing.
Today, it incorporates consumer demands regarding salad and offers an option to buy your house salad dressing from their store for home use. One of the standout features of the Olive Garden deals is that you can always use their coupons and promo codes to save cash on all your purchases. Additionally, Olive Garden provides several other ways to save more cash on your purchases such as the following.
1. Enjoy up to 70% off your total purchase with a discount gift card
2. Get a new signature breadstick bun lunch sandwiches for only $6.99
3. Buy 1, take 1 free favorite chicken con broccoli
4. Enjoy never-ending pasta bowls starting at only $10.99
5. Enjoy unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks
6. Get $2 off 2 lunch entrees
7. Enjoy early dinner duos for only $8.99
8. Get a free appetizer or dessert with email signup
9. Buy 1 take 1 free starting at $12.99
10. Enjoy $4 off adult dinner entrees
The first Olive Garden restaurant opened in 1982 in Orlando, Florida and by 1989, more than 145 Olive Garden locations already existed. But again this was only the beginning because Olive Garden would continue growing over the years to become the largest chain of Italian-themed full-service restaurants in the US, a position it has deservedly held up to date. Olive Garden is part of the Darden family of restaurants that includes other brands such as LongHorn Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze, Yard House and Seasons 52 among others. Olive Garden is part of the Fortune 500 Darden Company so to say.
Interestingly, Olive Garden accounts for as much as $3.8 billion of the $6.9 billion revenue that its parent company Darden makes. What's more, Olive garden utilizes the latest technology to help its customers get the best services. For instance, you can place your online order at olivegarden.com to have an access to their comprehensive menu ranging from desserts to appetizers as well as entrees. Payment, on the other hand, can be made online or when picking up your ordered food at the restaurant. Get Olive garden coupons and promo codes when you browse olivegarden.com to enjoy plenty of incentives such as making purchases with discounts to save even more cash.