You can do great savings with Hotels.com coupons and promo codes. Follow the instruction given below to know how to use the coupons and promo codes while booking your favorite holiday destinations from the Hotels.com website:
1. Enter the location where you want to book your hotel. Then enter the number of persons and number of days and night of your vacation.
2. Go to the shopping cart where you can find a space on the lower right side for entering the coupon code.
3. After entering a valid coupon code, click, "apply".Then you can see a discounted price of your holiday package in your shopping cart, after which you can check out.
There are a number of ways to save while booking your favorite hotel on the hotels.com website. You should make sure you are availing the discounts offered by the company. You can find a lot of promo codes and coupons on various online sites.
When you are booking on special occasions such as Father's day, Mother's day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year etc., you can avail exciting discounts on a number of hotels and holiday packages Hotels.com website.
You can provide your email and phone number to activate SMS alerts to stay updated about the latest promos and offers.
By upgrading to Hotels.com rewards silver membership you can enjoy numerous benefits. This includes priority customer service in which you call will always be prioritized making sure that you are speaking to a specially trained agent. You enjoy price guarantee plus in which you will find a much better price on the same stay which will be matched and the amount will be refunded to you. In case you need to cancel or change your bookings then that can be done with minimum hotel charges or cancellation fees. Thus you can have a hassle free transaction because of silver membership.
If you have Gold membership then you can enjoy a privileged access to the promotions that are specially meant for such members only.
Hotels.com is the one stop destination for booking hotel rooms at an exciting price. Here a number of hotels are listed in various countries around the world, so you need not have to search around separately for each hotel.
In order to ensure customer satisfaction, in 2008 it had launched the "Hotel.com rewards" program in the US, Canada, and many parts of Latin America. This later on extended to the UK and Australia and to over more than 40 countries in the year 2011.
Check out for the promo information and offers while booking hotels at Hotels.com. You can save a lot in different ways.
1. Hotels.com has a loyalty program just like its competitors which allows customers to claim discounts on a number of hotels irrespective of the hotel chain or type.
In this program, for every 10-night stay in the hotel(s) booked at Hotels.com, you become eligible for claiming price reduction in your next booking. This is equivalent to the average payment done for these nights
2. Find out the valid coupons from various online sites to avail exciting discounts.
3. By shopping during the festive seasons such as Halloween, Christmas, Black Friday etc, you can get good discounts.
4. Upgrading your Hotel.com reward membership to gold or silver can help you get special privileges and discounts while booking as well as canceling/changing your reservations.
5. You can collect 10 nights and enjoy a free night. These 10 nights can be added up from a single stay or multiple stays. You get the advantage of collecting nights from over 297000 properties around the world.
While redeeming your free nights you should know that there are no blackout dates. The free night can be chosen from among the 213,000 properties at any time and in any location. These include major hotel chains. Beach resorts, boutiques, villas, apartments and all other types of properties from where you can choose.
Hotels.com is an online hotel room booking portal. It also supports booking through calls. It was started in the year 1991 as the Hotel Reservation Network(HRN) by David Liman and Robert Diener. In the United Nations, they provided for booking hotel rooms through a toll-free phone number.
It was acquired by the USA Networks Inc. A limited partnership named Hotels.com LP, located in Dallas, Texas in the United States operates Hotels.com. About 29 sites were added in 2 years through a rapid international expansion.USAI was renamed as InterActiveCorp(IAC) in 2003. IAC separated its travel business under the name Expedia Inc. in 2005 after which Hotels.com became its operating company
It currently has 85 websites available in 34 languages. There are about 325,000 hotels listed here which are spread over 19000 locations. Hotels, B & B, some condos and other types of commercial lodgings are included in its inventory
Since 2002, the international growth led to the inclusion of websites for countries such as North, Central and South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, China, and the Pacific Rim, the Middle East and South Africa. In 2011, the websites were launched for Indonesia and Vietnam.
Besides the online bookings, there are various multilingual call centers that support bookings through calls. According to the country from where the booking is done, there are toll-free as well as paid numbers available.
An application for the iPad was launched by Hotels.com in 2011. It also updated its mobile phone app in iPhone as well as Android. Hotels.com took over Venere.com on 1 December 2016, which is another company owned by Expedia.
Hotels.com offers discount and promo codes which you can use while booking your holiday destinations. Get excellent deals with Hotels.com coupons and promo codes!