Shop for a cause during this sale. Contact customer care for any question.
1. If you are a first time user, create your account with Lyft by providing your phone number and completing the other necessary details regarding the payment.
2. Click the promo code button present on the lower portion of the Lyft web page.
3. Then click on the select option beside the promo code. You will get a space to enter your phone number in order to claim the coupon or promo code.
4. While booking the ride on the app, you can make use of this code, in order to get the discount.
1. Sign up using your phone number in order to remain updated about the latest offers, promotions of Lyft.
2. During the special occasions such as Valentine's day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year eve etc., you can enjoy your rides at exciting discounts.
3. Check the "promo code" tab in the lower portion of the home page of Lyft, to know about the latest valid promo codes.
Even you can provide your rating to the driver after your ride is over. This rating can be provided on a scale of one to five stars. This is quite helpful as the drivers with a low average rating are dropped from the list.
With Lyft you can enjoy convenient rides to any of your preferred locations.
Here are some ways which you can follow while booking your ride with Lyft to enjoy good discounts:
1. Subscribe to the social media pages of Lyft such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, to get details about the latest promotions and offers.
2. Search for coupons and promo codes in different online sites in order to avail your rides at good rates.
3. You can invite your friends for joining Lyft. By doing so, you can get free ride credit whenever your friend takes his first ride.
Lyft operates in over 300 US cities which includes New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles; providing over 1 million rides a day. In June 2018, it was valued at USD 15.1 billion. About USD5.1 billion funding was raised. It then extended into Canada in December 2017 and became a competitor for the Uber.
You can avail the service of Lyft by downloading its app in either iOS or Android phone. After this, you can request a ride. You can see the past ratings of the driver, his photo as well as other details. On completion of the ride, you can provide him a tip which is added to the rider's payment.
Using Lyft mobile app, you get the option to choose from among 5 types of rides, i.e the shared ride which is available in selected cities and is the cheapest option and takes the passengers in the same direction; Lyft XL provides the option to accommodate 6 passengers;Lux is a 4 seater option ;Lux black is also a 4 seater which has a luxury black exterior;Lux Black XL is a 6 seater SUV with a black exterior and has highly rated drivers.
Lyft platform intends to instill trust among its users. For this, it lets its drivers through a set of screening processes which includes checking the sex offender registries in the United States, along with a personnel-type criminal background in the past 7 years in the national and county-level database. In-person interviews are conducted with current Lyft drivers, who should be 21 years or more, with a driver's license for more than a year. Lyft has a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
Lyft drivers are independent contractors but they are insured with USD1 million commercial liability policy. It has additional coverages such as up to $50,000 contingent comprehensive and collision coverage with a deductible of $2500.There is a $50,000 per person or $100,000 per accident or $25,000 property damage of contingent liability coverage.
Lyft teamed up with Allscripts which is an electronic health record company in order to create a platform that provided for health care providers to organize rides for patients who did not have a transportation to appointments, which was available to 2500 hospitals, 180,000 physicians, and about 7 million patients. It acquired Motivate in July 2018, which is a station based bicycle sharing operator.
Before 2016 January, Lyft raised funds form many investors such as US$2 billion from investors such as General Motors from which it raised USD 500 million, Alibaba, Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue Management, Didi Kuaidi, fbFund, Floodgate, Fontinalis Group, Fortress, Founders Fund, GSV Capital, Icahn Enterprises, Janus Capital Management, K9 Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Prince Alwaleed's Kingdom Holdings Company, Rakuten, Tencent, and Third Point Ventures.
Grasp the best deals on your rides using the Lyft coupons or offers.