Using coupon codes with Maurices is just as easy as it gets. As long as you are able to follow the steps outlined below, then you will have no problems whatsoever:
1. When you're done making your purchase and you will like to make your purchase, just proceed to the checkout
2. Click on the details of your items (size, color, etc.) and ensure that you have everything set.
3. There's a section named “Promo Codes” where you will be able to enter your promo codes and have them initialized.
4. Click “Apply” and if your purchase meets all the criteria, you'll see changes in the amount of money you're supposed to pay.
5. To proceed, click “Secure Checkout” and you're good to go.
Thanks to their customer-friendly nature, it is pretty easy to save money from Maurice:
1. The first and most preferred means is to make use of promo codes and discounts. Maurice has a lot, and you can easily make use of them to your advantage.
2. You can also sign up for their Email list and you'll get a 15% discount on our next item bought.
3. You can earn rewards whenever you shop to help make purchases even less pricey.
4. The Maurices credit card provides a lot of benefits as well, including free shipping, birthday rewards, discounts on purchases and much more.
All in all, Maurices is more than a solid option when it comes to shopping and getting high-quality stuff. With items from reputable brands such as Jeans Co., DenimFlex, Flying Monkey, VIGOSS, and much more, you can rest assured that anything you get here will speak proper quality.
Also, with a wide array of discounts, coupons and promo codes available, know that this is one retailer that will be able to serve your needs.
Maurices Inc. is a clothing retail chain that specializes in women's clothes and which is based in the United States (Duluth, Minnesota).
Maurices was founded in 1931, and today, the train chain now boasts of well over a thousand stores in Canada and the United States. A majority of these stores are in shopping malls and small towns, but the store has recently made headlines for making the venture into some of the big cities as well.
Maurices was founded by the Labovitz family, although they eventually sold the chain to the American Retain Group (which is owned by the Brenninkmeijer family) in 1978.
Currently, the brand is owned by the Ascena Retail Group, which acquired it in late 2005.
As stated earlier, Maurices caters to the fashion needs of women, with offers including clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories and much more. With coupons and promo codes, you can get more value for your money shopping at Maurices!