Valid online only at Udemy. Offer Not valid in stores. Cannot be applied to past purchases. Promo codes cannot be combined. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, previous purchases or redeemable for cash. Share this deal with friends, the more people that shop with Udemy, the lower the prices get! Visit Udemy to get The first drop of new arrivals. Final hours to shop. This sale is just what you need...
100% Risk Free. 100% Easy. Free Returns. Click to see what's trending. Valid online only at Udemy. Offer Not valid in stores. Cannot be applied to past purchases. Promo codes cannot be combined. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, previous purchases or redeemable for cash.
Watch here for the latest and greatest offers and savings! The sale just launched. Shop Special Buys & The Lowest Prices Every Day. Get extra savings even on clearance.
Udemy offers coupon codes and offers during promotions to its customers to encourage them to purchase courses. Their aim is also to incentivize their loyal customers. However, not all courses accept coupon codes. During signup, tutors may accept to Udemy promotion programs or decline. So it depends on the tutor and their course. Still, using coupon codes is a great way to save some bucks when looking to buy online courses. So here's how to go about it:
1. Go to Udemy's website.
2. Select your course of choice and add to cart.
3. Proceed to cart.
4. Check order summary.
5. Click on "Have a coupon."
6. Enter the coupon code.
7. Click Apply.
8. The total price will reflect the discount.
1. Sign up for their mailing list. Udemy sends personalized emails to their subscribers with offers and deals. Being on their mailing list ensures that you're among the first to get these deals. You also get to get personalized discounts for your next purchases.
2. Avoid shopping on their iOS app. Different prices are shown for each course depending on which platform you're using. Prices generally tend to be higher on the iOS app than on the website. Furthermore, using the website to purchase courses will enable you to request for a refund as their policy states purchases on the app are not refundable.
3. Watch out for their promotional sales when courses are massively discounted to encourage more sign-ups from students.
Udemy is the largest online learning platform. However, it does not issue MOOC programs. You can get virtually any course that you'd like to learn about by simply purchasing it with a one-time charge. Furthermore, the courses are cheap and easy to get. All you need to do is download your course material or engage with the instructor through chat or email and video conferencing.
Their courses are well-curated and easy to understand. You can also ask for a refund within 30 days if you find the course you purchased does not interest you. Avoid price discrimination by using their website to purchase courses rather than their app. Furthermore, the website guarantees you full refunds in case you're unsatisfied with the course. You can save on their site by using coupon codes, shopping during promotional sales, and signing up to their mailing list.
Udemy is a platform for online teaching that is aimed at professional adults who generate courses to sell for profit. Unlike MOOC programs which are generated by colleges for students to learn remotely, Udemy courses do not get you a university credit. Rather, they are a means to improve job-related skills. However, Udemy is starting to direct special effort in attracting corporate trainers to make courses for their employees in their companies.
Udemy was founded by Eren Bali who was trying to create a free online classroom. He moved to Silicon Valley to establish Udemy. Venture capitalists declined his request for capital funding 30 times. However, having registered 10,000 users and 2,000 courses, they finally got the funding and launched it in August 2010.
Udemy is the largest online teaching platform. Its iOS app has been downloaded over 1 million times. Courses are short and easily understandable and you can find them for as low as $10 depending on the topic area.