Here are the steps on how you can use your Crocs promo code found on crocs official website and other affiliate sites;
1. Add the items to cart
2. Click on "Go to view cart and checkout"
3. Enter a valid code under Promo and Coupon code section and click On Apply to see the discount offered.
4. Then click on either Checkout with PayPal or Checkout depending on your preferred mode of payment.
In order to use the Crocs coupons when shopping in your local Crocs store, simply click on your preferred coupon's title, print the coupon and present the coupon in-store at time of purchase.
1. Crocs Club Loyalty Program: This is sponsored by Crocs, Inc. The main aim of the program is to reward loyal customers through special offers and benefits for all the customers who sign up for the Program. All you need to do is agree to the terms and conditions for the program.
2. Crocs Rewards Program: Once you sign up to this program, you start earning points every time you purchase items at Crocs. Better still, you get special discounts alerts and rewards to use on your purchases. The more points you collect the greater the reward you can obtain.
Other than being available in an array of colors, Crocs' shoes come in numerous styles that include the Classic Clogs as well as designs that reflect modern tastes. Given the availability in different styles, Crocs' shoes are versatile enough to cater to all seasons and occasions.
Furthermore, Crocs helps you save money by offering discounts on all purchases made. To take advantage of this discounts, visit crocs.com or any affiliate retailer and discover a vast selection of shoes that are comfortable, fashionable and come at reduced prices. Here are additional ways to save money when shopping Crocs
1. Crocs offers free shipping on orders that cost $34.99 and more.
2. Any purchases costing $14.98 and more receive Free Economy Shipping.
3. Crocs offers great discounts during the Crocs' Black Friday and Cyber. This is one of the best time to save money on your shoes.
The conglomerate was established in 2002 and has ever since grown through acquisition and internal development. Crocs Inc. was originally created to market lightweight plastic shoes known as foam clogs, which were first developed and manufactured by Foam Creations Inc. before Crocs Inc. the propriety rights in June 2004. The foam clogs were made from Croslite- a closed-cell resin material.